Friday 25 July 2014

Homework (25 07 2014)

Homework (25 07 2014)

Mathematics

1) The whole worksheet on Geometry except Unit 13.2   (Due: Tuesday)

Science

1) Homework 3 (Due: Tuesday)

English

1) Complete the situational writing (Due: Next english lesson)

I&E

1) I&E google spreadsheet (Due: Thursday)
2) I&E Online Poster (Due: Thursday)

*Please do the online posters with your groups*


Chinese

1) Complete the email writing (Due: Tuesday)
2) Complete pg 44-46 & 49-52 of the 活动本 (Due: Tuesday)


ADMT

1) Lamp Design Slides (Due: Tuesday?)


If I have missed anything out, please comment! 
Thanks! :)

Regards,
Terene S106

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys, there is still more homework:

    Chinese:
    Complete the email writing (Due: Tuesday)
    Complete pg 44-46 & 49-52 of the 活动本 (Due: Tueday)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are we supposed to do the English Situational writing ??? I thought Ms Ng says keep it until the next English lesson?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do it just incase the new teacher needs it. Thanks

      Delete
  4. What is the science homework 3 topic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr Ng gave out the Science homework which is to be completed on Tuesday.

      Delete
  5. What is the google spreadsheet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your group should have a google spreadsheet where you input all your solutions for your I&E topic.

      Delete
    2. When did she tell us that

      Delete
    3. I am not sure, I was absent and joined in the I&E class halfway. Well, you can go and email Ms Lee yourself, I just know that my group has a Google Spreadsheet where we input all our solutions and where all the matrix is.

      Delete