Friday 18 July 2014

Homework 18-07-2014

Chinese

1) Learn 成语
2) 听写 corrections
3) Learn 听写 for next Friday test
4) Comment on the Chinese Video in PB Works (Click HERE)

I&E

1) CPS Report (You all should have done, so as you cannot upload to I&E shared folder yesterday, try today)

ADMT

1) Finish your 4 sketches (if have not done so) and google sketch up for final design.
2) Bring protractor and compass (for the making of the mini desk tidy)

Math
1) Finish the notes. (Every question except for the "More Practice" workbook questions)  
2) Finish the homework worksheet.

Science
1) Finish the graphing sketch and the Element, Compound and Mixture homework worksheet.

IH
1) Finish your video of history of your own chosen country and of course, prepare!

If I have missed anything please Whatsapp me or comment. (Steve-using-Jeremy's-MacBook)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the homework for me, was busy with CCA

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the topic for the notes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rate, Ratio and Speed

      (Terene, I am supposed to posted the homework... I got tuition and it started right when i got home from school. Thanks Steve!!)

      Delete
    2. Hahas okay but it is still my job as Secretary.

      Delete
  3. Our blog views 17,770

    ReplyDelete