Saturday 12 July 2014

Homework 11/7/14

Chinese
1)Differentiate between Chinese language Tv news and radio news.
2)Learn Spelling for unit 10.
3)Learn the 成语 for next week test
4)Chinese workbook pg 37-40,43,44.
5)Complete 成语测验 that is given out on Thursday.

I&E
1)CPS report (Individual).
2)Project do Every week.
3)Sign Trip to Red Dot museum consent form.

ADMT
1)Must bring Compass! (Only on two periods)
2)Finish your Sketches with effort put in. (If you haven't done so)

IRS
1)Project-perfect your ibook(ASAP)

History
1) Complete the Who founded Singapore?

Science
1) Finish the science worksheet

Comment or Whatsapp to me if anything is me, Thanks :D

Sorry this is late, my tuition had ended very late. Dx

3 comments:

  1. You forgot the History Homework! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Min Xuan there is also Science HW
    Thanks,
    Rohan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do we need to rename the IH essay into? I forgot.
    Thanks,
    Jeremy ()

    ReplyDelete