This comment has been removed by the author.
1.I feel that if you work hard towards your goals you will be able to achieve it.2.To be hardworking and resilient3.By not giving up and constantly practice
1. I feel that we should be more appreciative of what we have as for these children,they had to find oak wood to build their own soccer court.2. Determination and Perseverance.3.NEVER GIVE UP!
I felt that through watching this video,I felt inspired by the children's determination and resilience.I believe that this resilience can be input to our daily lives through the simplest of things such as not giving up when doing Math problems or even facing difficulties with friends.
1. I feel good2. be resilient and persevere3. dont give up
1. I feel that those children are very determined to play football and we have to appreciate the things that we have. 2. We can learn to be determined and to have perseverance in order to reach our goals. 3. We should face the difficulties bravely and not give up easily.
1)I feel that if you want to do something2)Determination, Perserverance3)Not give up
1. I felt that they work really hard to let themselves be a champion of football although the surroundings of where they live is water.2.We can learn to believing in ourself and never give up.3.We can build resilience by practicing the habit to think that we need to try before we give up.
I feel that if we really want something, we will be able to get it. I learn from the children that if we have the perseverance and determination, we would be able to succeed in whatever we do. No matter what is the difficulties, we should never ever give up.
I feel that they have resilience and innovativeness. I learnt that resilience and a thinking brain is importantwe should not give up whatever we are reading
How did you feel after watching the video?Soccer helps you be more resilient, and be more independentWhat are some values and attitudes which we can learn from these children?Resilience, independence and sportsmanshipWhat are some ways in which we can build resilience in our lives?Do your own laundry and ironing and stuf like that
1.Feel motivated.2.resilience and determination.3.Do not give-up halfway in something that you are doing and not be discouraged by other people.
I feel that we should learn to be more resilient and being able to be innovative,for example,when the children found out that they did not have a space to play soccer,they decided to built their very own football court.I feel that we can learn to be more appreciative of the things that we have and also trying our very best even if the conditions are not in our favour.We can learn to be resilient by never giving up and always trying our very best
1.I feel that we are very fortunate and we should appreciate it and always have a goal in whatever you do.2.Perseverance and determination3.Never giving up on goals that we work so hard for .
Jeremy Matthew Delizo Dela Serna (11):1. How did you feel after watching the video? I felt very empowered to do things that I had previously thought would be impossible for me. I feel that if we believe that we can do something, and faithfully do our part to accomplish the task, we can do it, possibly even ace the task.2. What are some values and attitudes which we can learn from these children?Some values and attitudes that we can learn from the children are being persevering, hardworking and never giving up on yourself.3. What are some ways in which we can build resilience in our lives?Some ways that we can build resilience in our lives are that we can try to overcome difficult problems without giving up and complaining. We can also try to learn from others such as these children on how they have become resilient.
I feel happy for the team.The values are Passionate,Not giving up,Doing their best.Be Passionate about the thing you are doing then face the problems by thinking positively and lastly succeed.
1.I feel that if you work hard, you will be able to do it.2.Hardworking and resilient3.Do not give up
Marcus Lee: 1) They were very persistent in their training and even though their soccer pitch was shaky and there were nails sticking out dangerously, they still continued training.2) Strong and resilient attitude and never give up.3) We can learn how other people cope with things by having resilience.
1) I feel that when we had the passion and the courage to do something, we can do it. We often learn that as long as we have a positive mindset, instead of thinking of the negative thoughts.2) I learnt that we cannot give up so easily, like the children in the video, even though the villagers in their village keep on laughing at them, they do not give up and in the end, they became one of the best Football players in southern Thailand. 3) We can build resilience by commonly thinking that is a positive thing to do and do not give up easily.